Home owners searching for a Maryland electrician, to diagnose and/or repair any part of their electrical system, security wiring, fire protection, or landscape lighting should look no further than Cross Electrical Contractors, Inc. With over 15 years of experience in troubleshooting and fixing problems with residential wiring, we will have you up and running at a price you can afford.
We provide Baltimore, Annapolis, and surrounding Counties in Maryland with electricians that will asses your problem and repair it in the safest and most cost effective way that can be done. We have the skills to insure your problem is fixed, and the knowledge to insure that is done right.
Trust is a key issue when having a contractor in your home to diagnose and repair an electrical problem. Most of the time, homeowners find themselves at the mercy of the contractor. The fact that most people have no idea what is going on with their electrical system puts them at a great disadvantage. Our Maryland electricians are honest, courteous, and will give you all the facts and options, so that you can make an informed decision. We explain things in vivid detail and in plain English, so that you fully understand what the problems are, IF ANY. That’s right, IF ANY. When we find nothing wrong with your system, we will tell you.
Many common problems we have encountered include but are not limited to:
• Receptacles not working, but no breakers are tripped.
• Lights flickering on and off.
• Receptacles not grounded.
• Two switches that turn on the same light don’t always work.
• Plate on wall switch is hot to the touch.
• Switches loose when turning them on or off.
• Phone lines have static.
• Cable or Satellite TV not working.
• Lights are humming.
• Ceiling fan is making noise
• Ceiling fan has started to shake when running.
• Power in all the bathrooms is not working.
• Electric stove turns on, but does not get hot enough to cook.
• When the dryer or AC turns on, my light get brighter.
• I get a shock when I put my hand under running water in the sink.
• Bulbs keep burning out in lights.
• Door bell does not work properly.
• Motion lights won’t turn off.
• Lights flicker when using the dimmer switch.
• GFI won’t reset
• Breaker won’t reset
• Breaker makes a sizzling or humming noise
• Wires in the house are hot to the touch.
• Electrical arcing in the panel.
Sometimes we have actually fixed the problem over the phone, and never went to the client’s home at all. Our goal is to make sure your electrical system in safe and in proper working order, not to scare you into paying for something you don’t need or can’t afford. If you’re looking for honest and skilled electricians in Baltimore, Annapolis, or surrounding Counties in Maryland, Contact Cross Electrical Contractors, Inc. today.