Electrical Safetey Inspections
When it comes to electrical safety inspections for your home, you need a skilled and knowledgeable Maryland electrician for the job. Cross Electrical Contractors, Inc. has the skills and knowledge to go over every last detail for a reliable electrical safety inspection.
Your home’s electrical system can be inspected by a general home inspection company. These companies cover all aspects of residential inspections; from framing and mechanical, to structural and electrical. Over our 15+ years of experience in repairing electrical problems that have been detected by these general home inspection companies, we constantly find that the inspections cover the same basic areas of the electrical system. The areas they cover are limited to receptacles that are not grounded, GFCI receptacles that are missing and more than one wire on a breaker. These items need to be corrected, but the electrical safety inspections are conducted by inspectors with limited knowledge of the electrical trade.
Cross Electric will have a Master Electrician come to your home and completely inspect 100% of your home’s electrical system to ensure that everything is in safe and proper working order. A list of the items that we inspect, include but are not limited to:
- Grounding of the electrical panel
- Grounding of receptacles
- Correct polarity of receptacles
- Switches in proper working order
- Breakers are in proper working order
- Smoke detectors are in proper locations and are in proper working order
- All terminals in panel are tightened
- All exposed wiring is free from damage
- GFCI receptacle are in the proper areas
- GFCI receptacles are in proper working order
- Electrical service cable is free from damage
- All junction boxes are properly secured and covered
- Ensure the proper voltage is at EVERY receptacle in your home
- Ensure that connections on all switches and receptacle are tight and secure
An electrical safety inspection should give you the peace of mind that your home’s electrical system is in perfect working order, and if it is not, it should expose the problems so that they can be addressed by a skilled professional. Contact Cross Electrical Contractors, Inc. today for a free price quote. For the well being of you and your family, we handle all electrical safety inspections with the skill and thoroughness that only a qualified Master Electrician can.